A Tier 1 business who operate nationally across the multiple sectors including commercial, retail, health and industrial. They have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
We are looking for additional assistance on a station project that has around 3 months left to go, we are looking for an intermediate to experienced CA to help close the project out.
You will be based on site with the team which is located close to the CBD.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience in trade letting and procurement
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a highly reputable Tier 1 builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work.
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com