A builder who have been established for over 25 years who operate in all states of Australia are a major player in the fit out and refurbishment sectors with the capabilities of delivering fitout projects up to $50M and construction projects up to $200M.
A 3 month contract role assisting on projects that are in the procurement phase
To be successful for this role of Contracts Administrator you will need:
- A completed Construction Management degree
- Experience with a well-known builder
- Fit out experience
- 3 years plus years experience
- Fitout/refurb experience would be an advantage
- Able to work in team
- Good communicator
- Ability to maintain client relationships when needed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time.
How to Apply:
- Apply via your preferred job board or send your CV directly to email@example.com
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com