- Work with passionate and supportive senior management team
- Join a long-standing NSW Builder with strong reputation
- Secure role with pipelined work well into 22/23
You will be joining a business that has become a major player in the NSW market over the last 25 years. They are involved in helping bring to life a diverse and innovative range of projects with blue chip clients. Over the last 12 months their turnover has exceeded the $700M mark which has enabled them to add additional mid-senior level management and are well position tendering NSW government and private sector projects.
Tender pipeline includes - educational, data centers, industrial warehouses, aged care and general commercial works $40M - $120M
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have just restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021/22. The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction moving forward
Working closely with the Project Management team you will cover all aspects of Contract management - this includes pricing, scoping trade packages, letting contracts, progress claims, variations, cost reporting through to closeout stages.
You will be site based on a $25M health project based in Sydney’s west.
Salary will depend on experience however a figure of between $120K-$140K is achievable
Duties / responsibility
- Supporting the project team in the management and administration of contracts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with all aspects of project establishment, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to trades packages
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget
- Construction related degree
- Experience working with a tier one or two builder on commercial projects in excess of $20M
- Understanding of government contracts
- High computer literacy