- Builder / Developer with busy order book
- Forwarding work for over 5 years
- Forward thinking senior management team
Our client is one of Sydney’s leading builder developers who has come from humble beginnings as a small commercial builder however now boast an impressive portfolio of sophisticated, high quality apartments built within sort after communities.
Culture / Benefits
You will benefit from working with some of NSW’s most formidable senior leadership in the development sector. This builder has created a good reputation delivering a quality product and over the last 20 years they’ve built up repeat clientele who return to invest in their properties time and time again.
With the acquisitions that have happened in 2019/20 this builder has forwarding work for at least 5 years. That coupled with 2 large developments starting will ensure you enjoy a secure position
About the Position:
Reporting into a Senior Project Manager and working with a site team you will be responsible for overseeing the administration of contracts, ensuring all variation and payments are investigated and processed whilst ensuring that the project is delivered within budget and is on track.
Salary will be dependent on experience however likely to be between $130,000 - $150,000
Qualifications / Skills
- Construction Management or related degree and min 5 years’ experience
- Highly developed skills to control project financials
- Ideally looking for someone from a tier one or two background
- Ability to assist with development team with feasibility of other projects
- Demonstrated leaderships skills and ability to work in a team environment