Mid-tier builder operating in the educational, government, health, aged care and retail sectors offering design and construct and construction management services. They have a strong history in Sydney delivering projects valued to $40M for a list of repeat clients. They offer staff generous salary packages and a good variety of projects to keep you challenged.
The position is for a Contracts Administrator to come in assist with the handover in the project. The role will be office based and admin heavy. Pulling information from Cheops and putting it together to handover to the client.
- Construction Management degree or related and 3-6 years experience
- Experience working with a commercial builder on projects to $5M
- Experience working across projects from procurement through to final accounts
- Experience using Cheops
- Experience with writing O & M Manuals
- School project experience preferred.
- For a non-committal chat in confidence please call Spencer Williamson on 02 8252 4006 or drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGC Recruitment is an established recruitment consultancy specialising in the Construction and Engineering sectors throughout Australia.
- Established in 2010 our team operates in distinct vertical markets within the Architecture, Building, Consulting, HSEQ, Infrastructure, Government, MEP and Rail sectors.
- We have experienced consultants who are embedded in our markets which allows us to offer you quality advice throughout your career journey.
- For more vacancies please visit – www.cgcrecruitment.com