Join an Australian owned mid-tier builder that currently employs approx. 150 ppl. The company is made up of multiple divisions focusing on Major Construction, Remedial and Project Management. The organisation is at the forefront of Innovation and technology and brings over 100 of experience.
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving builder under a passionate senior leadership team who have over the last 18 months restructured and will be driving the business forward in 2021.
The company enjoy low staff turnover and have recently invested time and money into employee training, benefits and the culture. They promote diversity and inclusion and will be a builder to watch for employee satisfaction in 2021.
This is an exciting time to be joining this builder as currently the structure is fairly flat however with growth plans in place more middle management positions will be introduced. You will be provided with a clear career path and work under a supportive, positive, and practical leadership team.
Working closely with the Project Management team you will cover all aspects of Contract management and Estimating - this includes pricing, scoping trade packages, letting contracts, progress claims, variations, cost reporting through to closeout stages. You will from time to time also get involved in Project Management across minor works.
Salary will depend on experience however a figure of between $100K - $110K is achievable
Duties / responsibility
- Pricing / tendering projects valued from $100K - $5M
- Supporting the project team in the management and administration of contracts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Assisting with all aspects of project establishment, procurement, construction, commissioning and handover.
- Assists in the preparation, review, and administration of contractual proposals relating to trades packages
- Assist in management and tracking of project expenditure against budget (MUST HAVE CHEOPS EXP)