A commercial/Industrial builder who have been operating in QLD for over 40
years have a great reputation in the industry. They are currently turning over around $120M with over 40 staff in the business a have a full order book already for 2021.
About the role – Contracts Administrator
Due to continued successful growth across the business and another successful tender there is an exciting opportunity for a Contracts Administrator to join the business. Although they are a construction company, they are specifically looking for a CA who has fit out experience. You will be working on larger construction projects but looking after the fit-out element of the project.
Some might even call this role a Junior PM.
Skills and Experience
- 4 years plus experience as Contracts Administrator
- Experience in the fit out sector is key
- Proven history of using Job Pac or Cheops
- Able to work in a team environment
- Stability with previous employers
- Working for a builder who value their employees and who have a great staff retention rate
- Work for a builder who is a specialist in their field with long term client relationships
- Full order book for 2021
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com