Established in 2008 this company has a great reputation amongst its clients for offering high quality products and the best service. They boast a portfolio of repeat national clientele predominantly across the hospitality sector where they are renowned specialists. Working across Australia to deliver D&C refurb and fit out projects, senior management hold over 50 years experience in the building sector. Project capability ranges upwards to $10M for larger more complex projects but they typically deliver projects between $500K - $10M.
About the Role – Contracts Administrator
Due to ongoing success and repeat business they are looking for a Contracts Administrator with anything from 2 to 5 years experience. You will ideally have experience in the fit-out sector and retail experience would be a huge advantage. You will be working closely with an experienced project Manager and it would be normal to be looking after 2 projects at a time.
Skills and Experience
- Hold a construction management degree
- Fit out and new build experience will be considered
- Experience completing projects within the hospitality sector is extremely advantageous, but not essential
- Be a team player
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Working with a specialist refurb and fit out builder
- Developing a working relationship with hard working and supportive team
- Work in a fast paced, professional fun environment
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0406 665 799
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com