- Work alongside an experienced Senior Project Manager
- Established company with over 100 years in the industry
- Solid pipeline of work – Potential start in 2 weeks
About the company
We are currently recruiting for a solid tier 3 builder with strong processes and financial systems in place that have a rich history of construction throughout the East Coast. They have a diverse range of sectors including residential, commercial and retail but over the past several years they have developed strong links win the industrial space working with blue chip clients on project up to $30m
With most of the staff having a tenure of 5 years + a rare opportunity has arisen for a CA to join the team and work alongside an experienced Senior Project Manager
About the role
Due to a recent relocation of a long-term staff member and a large $8m industrial new build project win they have taken the decision to bring on another Contract Administrator. You will be responsible for budgets, cost reports and have financial responsibility for the project.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Job costing and programming software experience – Jobpac Preferred
- Able to work and drive profitability on multiple projects.
- Have experience delivering industrial projects
- Be well presented and a good communicator to clients and sub-contractors
Become part of a fast paced, forward thinking company that looks after its staff. The companies’ directors come from larger scale commercial companies and they don’t want their company to take on an atmosphere where the employee doesn’t come first. They truly have a focus on providing their candidates with a good work life balance.
How to apply
Click APPLY or contact John Ainge on 0400 516 014 for a confidential discussion.