The initial project is a $25m 15 level residential project based in Waterloo. Ideally we are looking to appoint someone by quite qucikly as the projects has just kicked of, with early trades already let.
You will be part of an experienced team working alongside an experienced Project Manager who will help you to the next level in your career, in some cases you may also be responsible for a cadet so being able to lead from the front is essential. To be considered for this role you will have:
- At least 5 to 10 years’ experience as a Contract Administrator OR Senior Contract Administrator
- Have a strong Commercial / Residential background
- Experience working projects of a value up to $30M plus.
- Stability on your CV is essential.
- Experience in the NSW building industry.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Ability to cost report, forecast and progress claims.
- Good communication skills.
If you are keen to hear more about this role or any other construction role then please email your CV to Billy Versey at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call for a confidential discussion on 0406 707 277