This highly respected builder who have been established for over 50 years have created a fantastic name for themselves in the all states of Australia. This ambitious builder who were founded in Victoria over 50 years ago have been operating in the QLD Market for over 10 years now and are continuing to grow year on year focusing on projects in the health, commercial, agecare sectors.
About the role – Contract Administrator
Due to continued success across the business, successful tenders won and upcoming tenders in the new year they are looking to appoint a mid-senior level Contracts Administrator to join the team. You will be based on site with the rest of the project team and report to the Project Manager. Your first project will depend on the timing of your appointment
Skills and Experience
- 5 years plus experience as a CA
- Worked with a reputable Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Proven history on projects of $30M plus
- Stability with previous employers
- Able to lead a team if necessary
- Previous experience with Cheops would be an advantage
Join a builder who is going from strength to strength with a full order book for the remainder of the year.
- Join a builder with excellent staff retention record
- Supportive senior management
How to apply
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0 406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com