A fit out, refurbishment and construction management contractor who have been established for over 20 years and operate in QLD, NSW, VIC and ACT. With diverse clientele across a number of sectors including education, health, age care, local and national Government. They have multiple projects running consecutively and are continually winning work. The company has built a great culture and values their employees, offering a wide range of additional benefits.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
You will join an established team of Project Managers and other Contract Administrators specifically working on fit out/refurbishment and smaller new build projects, you will be a crucial member of the team developing scopes of work, monitoring contract requirements, submission of progress, variation and contractual claims. You will also be required to correspond with the head contract and subcontractors ensuring payments and variation claims are processed and administration of RFI’s.
The Ca they are looking for will have anything from 2-4 years experience.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction Management degree
- You will have 2-4 years experience
- Software experience including CHEOPS, TIMBERLINE or JOBPAC
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- fit out or construction experience will be considered
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected company who have a great culture and:
- Supportive and fun/social working environment with open management style
- Rewards and recognition scheme
- A development and training program tailored for your goals
- Access to construction networking events
- Good work/life balance
- Encouraged and supported to lead a healthy and active lifestyle
To submit your details please click on the APPLY NOW button below.
Or to hear more about the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com