A Tier 1 business who operate nationally across the multiple sectors including commercial, retail, health and industrial. They have a solid reputation with multiple high value projects currently in construction phase.
About the Role – Contract Administrator
Due to recent commencement of a large construction project in North Brisbane they are looking to bring on an additional Contract Administrator to assist with procurement for the project. The role will be approximately 6 weeks to get the team on track and prepared for the following stages of construction.
Skills and Experience
- A completed Construction degree
- Must have experience with a recognised Tier 1 or Tier 2 builder
- Experience in trade letting and procurement
- Able to understand contracts and determine key areas of financial risk
- Good communicator – verbal and written
- Hardworking, driven and motivated to succeed
- Ability to multitask and manage more than one project at a time
- Work for a highly reputable Tier 1 builder
- Work for a builder with experienced/supportive senior management
- Potential opportunity for additional assignments, ongoing work.
- Competitive rates of pay (PTY LTD, ABN or PAYG options)
How to Apply
Please contact Maria Harris on 0 434 417 233 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction and Engineering related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com