Major civil infrastructure business with projects along the South Coast area.
Statewide presence and leader in innovation and techniques to develop marque projects.
Immediately seeking a creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication and community liaison work across projects in the construction/Civil infrastructure industry.
This is an initial 6 month contract role working on projects based on the South Coast out of an office in Wollongong.
Duties will consist of
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
- Very hands-on Management role
- Experience in community & stakeholder engagement experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
For more information please call Will on 0435935377 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org