Fixed term contract until early 2019 with the possibility of going permanent.
For this role you will be:
A creative strategic thinker and writer who has delivered communication that appeals to various audiences. You will have extensive experience in management and liaison with a variety of stakeholders. A motivated self starter who can handle high volumes of work.
Duties will consist of;
- Developing community engagement strategies
- Preparing publications, newsletters, presentations and media information.
- Coordinating communications on emerging issues, including providing support to senior team members.
- Liaising with stakeholders and clients
- Liaising with other project staff to resolve community related issues.
- Coordinate project meetings, events, site tours and inspections.
- Come with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Have at least 3 years community engagement experience, preferably within construction and engineering.
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Have strong interpersonal skills in communications and public affairs.
- Reputation for excellence and high quality service to clients.
- Important - able to handle a high volume of work at any given time
- Get your foot in the door with a tier 1 engineering and construction consultancy
- Flexible work-life balance
- Work on one of Sydney's largest infrastructure projects right now