- Immediate start on an exciting project in a varied role
- 3 month project with possibility to extend
- Brisbane Inner Southern suburbs with parking onsite
Established in QLD over 40 years ago, this well respected and structured civil contractor have created an excellent reputation of delivering projects to the highest level. Due to significant growth, this company is looking for a project administrator to help assist in the smooth running of projects and operations.
Duties will consist of;
- Be responsible for the day to day Project Administration for a number of Project Managers led by a Construction Manager
- Assist project managers with administration, meeting minutes, agendas etc.
- Document Control
- Stakeholder Management
- Have experience preparing and administering subcontracts
- Have strong organisational skills in order to be able to manage your time and plan effectively in a fast paced, diverse and changing environment
- Managing and tracking change requests and RFIs
- Develop reports, communications and maintain project documentation
- Have at least 2 years community engagement experience, preferably within construction/engineering.
- Prior Project Administration experience
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbally.
- Be experienced with MS Office suite including MS Projects
- Have experience in developing Project Management Plans
For more information please contact Jamie Madden on 0456945633 or email@example.com otherwise apply now and shortlisted candidates will be contacted this week.