Our client are a major Tier 1 Organisation who specialist in the design and delivery of complex infrastructure projects. They have a proven reputation across Australia for delivering challenging multidiscipline projects across Rail, Roads, Water and Buildings.
They have recently secured a number of major projects in QLD and as of such have identified a need for a specialist Engineer to join their Water Infrastructure business on a sub-consulting basis. The role will be based towards the Gold Coast closing out a major project.
Reporting directly into Senior Management you will be responsible for:
- Planning and preparing commissioning activities across a number of projects
- Lease with Construction Manager and mechanical installation staff/ subcontractors during pre-commissioning
- Ensure all environmental and safety regulation are met
- Manage procurement activities during commissioning
- Ensure completions and commissioning compliance in accordance to project specifications, reviewing of documentation.
The role is an initial 6 month contract with a view to be extended so applicants need to be available within a weeks notice. In return you will be given an opportunity to work with a leading Tier 1 Contractor and be involved in a challenging D&C project.
- Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience working for a Contractor in the Water Infrastructure sector
- Strong background and Understanding of Commissioning and Completions in WTP or WWTP
- Knowledge of local standards and procedures (QUU, SEQ Water etc)
For more information or for an informal chat about upcoming work in the QLD infrastructure market please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rory on 0428 026 703