Major Asset owner ($3b worth Nationally). Assets sit predominantly within the Hotel chain sector. They have an internal Construction team who are responsible for the new build, fit -out and refurbishment of existing Assets.
- Office based in the CBD
- Senior Contracts Administrator progress into a management and leadership role.
- Strong capability to cost report and manage large and small packages.
- High-level of developing best practice across commercial and T1 systems working across $1m - $100m projects.
- Working closely with the Senior Project Manager, be able to mitigate risk and ensure smooth running of the project.
- Completed Construction Management Degree or related
- 5 years + in a similar role
- Delivered projects up to $50m
- Be well presented and carry excellent communication skills
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
- Gain excellent exposure to some unique and exciting projects across Australia.
- Be mentored and benefit from an excellent management team and structure
- Competitive salary package + annual bonuses paid regularly.
- 5 day working weeks, 9 hour working days!
- Family feel culture working in a close-knit team