National fitout firm that specialises within the Office Fitout, Hospitality and Retail. On a national basis this firm employs over 150 staff, turns over $100M providing full turnkey solutions to a long list of householder names and blue-chip corporate's.
Culture / Benefits
You will be joining a thriving firm under a passionate Construction Director who is a veteran in the Sydney market. The business is growing, and the owners are open minded about improvement and change and eager to grow an already tenacious and driven team.
The current team has just delivered $24M for the first quarter of the F/Y and have a full order book well into 2020
Closely working with the Construction Director, you will be responsible for identifying new business opportunities, building and maintaining relationships with perspective clients and managing the internal and external CRM systems
This position will suit someone who has worked in a fitout or interior design background that has a passion developing and building client relationships. This could suit someone from a delivery background who is looking to transfer over to a sales position.
You will be supported by an existing marketing / bid coordinator
Duties will include:
- Monitor Tenderlink, Property Daily and other property market publications for potential leads
- Compile and maintain contact list and building relationships with prospective clients to identify potential tender opportunities
- In conjunction with the Director setup strategic meetings, plan and prepare presentations to pitch capabilities.
- Maintain CRM system
- Communicate new product/service developments to prospective clients
- Oversee the development and maintenance of marketing literature Capability Statement
- Background in Operational Fitout Environment or happy to chat with Interior Designers (tertiary qualifications not necessary but advantageous)
- Ability to manage and improve CRM systems
- Have demonstrated experience cold calling clients
- Be personable and have the ability to manage and build relationships
- Have previous experience pitching to clients