This leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy are currently working on some of the largest railway projects in QLD. The business is structured in a way that allows engineers to fully immerse themselves into their projects.
This is a unique opportunity for high-calibre Civil Engineer to operate in a position of influence on large and prestigious rail projects.
With a structured progression path and the project portfolio assured, this is a position where a career-focused Civil Engineer should want to be. The successful candidate will work alongside a high-performing team of railway experts and be mentored by a fantastic rail manager.
- 3 years + experience specialising in the rail industry,
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- Civil design experience of railway infrastructure projects.
By working for this engineering powerhouse you will achieve your long-term career ambitions, and at the same time play a key role in the success of their rail infrastructure business.
You will be offered a salary in line with your sought-after skill sets and the professional and career development one would expect from a recognised market leader.
Company Benefits Include:
- Flexible working options,
- State of the art, modern and contemporary offices,
- Paid Parental and Partner Leave,
- Purchased additional annual leave + salary packaging,
- Wellbeing benefits,
- Employee stock purchase plans,
- Professional memberships,
- Professional and technical development opportunities.
To discuss, please contact our engineering recruitment specialist George Hvid: George.Hvid@cgcrecruitment.com / 0427 933 873