Established International design consultancy within the Roads & Highways space are looking for Civil Drafters to join their Brisbane office.
With a solid pipeline of work, this is a great opportunity for an up and coming drafter with 3+ years roads & highways experience to develop their skillset working with a particularly strong team.
About the role:
This role will report into the Drafting Manager and will cover all documentation for AutoCAD on a range of projects within their transport division.
This will be an semi-autonomous role with the full support of the transport group and will be working on several TMR projects, along with frequent mentoring from the seniors within the team.
- 3 + years of CAD experience on Roads & Highways projects in QLD.
- Drafting or Engineering qualification.
- Knowledge of Drafting principles to analyse and interpret information.
- TMR project experience
- Full working rights in Australia.
- Convenient central CBD location surrounded by public transport
- Outstanding training and development opportunities
- Ability to work within an outstanding name in the Transport space, on major projects
- Excellent remuneration package
To discuss in detail, please contact our engineering specialist George Hvid: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0427 933 873