Based in an easily accessible location in Brisbane's CBD, this established specialist civil consultancy have built a reputation as one of the go-to consultancies within the land and urban development space. They service developers and local government clients and have an order-book of work that is secured well into the future.
Working alongside the design engineers and designers, you will be responsible for the civil drafting elements of a variety of projects. These will cover subdivisions, road projects and civil elements around building structures. For those with 12D knowledge, you will also get the chance to build on these skills and take responsibility for some design elements within these projects.
As the successful candidate you will be/have:
- A minimum of 3 years + of civil drafting experience across land/urban development projects
- Strong AutoCAD experience
- Experience of 12D will be treated favourably
- Willing to undertake site inspections and participate in meetings with the client
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Sound Australian design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
To learn more call Matt on 0468 949 323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org