Our client is a multi-discipline consultancy that has been established for decades in the Australian market. With an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all our employees.
My client requires a Civil Designer 12D. This role requires an ability to successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines & budgets. You will consistently produce quality documents in agreed time frames.
This will also offer you the opportunity to lead and mentor less experienced drafters and assist with workload allocation for the team.
- 5 - 8 years of 12D Civil Design experience across land & urban development projects.
- Utilities experience is key.
- 12D Design is essential.
- Experience working in consultancies.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communication and ability to lead.
- Enthusiasm along with a passion for the construction and engineering industry
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.