The appropriate Civil Designer will bring with them great AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or 12D skills with a great proactive attitude. Be a part of something bigger with great benefits and opportunities.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Carry out designs, estimates and working drawings for Council's Improvement programs and other special projects.
- Prepare part 5 assessments (EPA Act.) for projects.
- Liaise with service authorities, and other stakeholders regarding impact of design on their infrastructure.
- Liaise with residents regarding impact of design on their local area.
- Work closely with others in the team and other branches of Council
- A high level of competence in the use of AutoCAD, Civil3D and/or 12D is required.
- Excellent oral communication, report writing, presentation and interpersonal skills are essential.
- Expected to work in a business office environment and is also required to visit outdoor project and construction sites.
- Competent in preparing project estimates.
- 35 hour working week.
- Work life balance.
- Job security.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.