Our client is a multi-discipline consultancy that has been established for over 50 years in the Australian market. With an open management structure that embodies a diverse, inclusive and flexible workforce for all our employees.
My client requires a Mid - Senior Civil Designer. This role requires an ability to successfully manage, plan, resource and complete assigned drafting projects within agreed deadlines & budgets. You will consistently produce quality documents in agreed time frames.
This will also offer you the opportunity to lead and mentor less experienced members of the team and assist with workload allocation.
- 5+ years of Civil3D experience
- CIVIL 3D is essential.
- Experience working in consultancies.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Communication and ability to lead.
- Enthusiasm along with a passion for the construction and engineering industry.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.