Based on Sydney's North Shore, this established major engineering design consultancy work across multiple projects focusing predominantly on civil and structural engineering. They have an outstanding reputation in the industry and are continuing to go from strength to strength.
Due to continued and sustained success, their Civil Engineering Team have reached capacity and require the addition of a further 12D Designer to join their team. You will be responsible for delivering all aspects of the civil design of land and urban development projects. You will also have the opportunity to undertake some engineering aspects of stormwater and drainage, with training and direction given to aid your development if you do not already have this experience.
Reporting into the engineers on your projects, and ultimately the Director of Civil Engineering, you will be given large amounts of responsibility to take control of your projects. You will liaise with stakeholders and be responsible for all elements of civil design on your projects.
This role requires an individual who can demonstrate the following:
- Strong 12D skills with a minimum of 2 years of practical experience within an engineering design consultancy
- Experience of delivering land and urban development projects in 12D
- A diploma or advanced diploma would be seen as favourable
- The drive and passion to continue learning and to take on additional design responsibilities in time
- Australian engineering design consultancy experience
- Full working rights in Australia
Waste no time in applying today either via this website or by emailing me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion about this and other roles please call Steve Morris on 0406 707275.
This role not quite what you're looking for? Please visit our website for a selection of other currently live roles: www.cgcrecruitment.com