A large Tier 3 builder who have been operating between the Gold Coast and Brisbane for nearly 18 years are a consistent winner each year at the MBA awards and have created a very good name for themselves in the QLD building industry. They are known for delivering projects in the residential, education and industrial sectors from $5M to $35M with an annual T/O of over $200M.
About the Role – Chief Financial Officer
A career defining opportunity currently exists for a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to join their forever growing business. The CFO will lead the financial management of the organisation into the next stage of their growth. You will be part of the leadership team reporting directly to the owners of the business.
This builder of choice has an office in the Gold Coast and Brisbane with the Gold Coast being their head office which is where you would spend the majority of your time.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide leadership, direction and management of the finance and accounting team
- Developing and driving the business plan incorporating budgeting, statistical analysis and action plans;
- Manage all aspects of the accounting, financial reporting, budgeting, financial planning, and legal compliance, as well as cash and treasury, and cost reporting and analysis;
- Be a key part of the companies leadership team
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Able to lead a team
- Previous experience working for a construction business is preferred but not essential
- High IT literacy
- Advanced on Exel
- Previous experience using Jobpac would be an advantage
This is a really good opportunity for someone who is looking for a long term career move as they have an outstanding staff retention rate with an appealing culture/work/life balance.
For more information on the role please contact David Hope on 0406 665 799 or send your CV to email@example.com