The role provides leadership and direction for the change control function to ensure all project changes are proactively identified and efficiently and effectively managed across the infrastructure project lifecycle by the development of a change management framework and associated processes, systems and tools.
- Demonstrate the Transport Connected Leadership dimensions by role modelling collegiate and collaborative behaviours to achieve the greater good for the community, celebrate our diverse workforce, create an environment where people can create and thrive, and support our people’s wellbeing
- Own, develop and implement the change management strategy aligned with TfNSW policies and requirements to provide consistency and appropriate escalation of change issues
- Develop a change management framework to support project teams to manage change effectively
- Review change performance across the portfolio, by providing metrics and analysis to support performance improvement
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the change management strategies, policies, processes, and tools on a regular basis against performance indicators and ensure continued improvement
- Provide expert advice on change approach and governance
If you are interested in a confidential discussion regarding this role, please click "Apply Now" or call 0282524001.