Our client is a global multi-discipline consultancy, with a solid reputation, offering an opportunity for an experienced CAD Technician to apply their skills and knowledge to a diverse range of projects joining the innovative and talented rail team delivering iconic projects.
About the role:
This role will cover a broad range of skills relating to Rail and civil infrastructure. You will be a key member of the team where your previous experience in civil drafting and design will aim to enhance the team’s portfolio of skills and expertise in this area.
- Past Major/ Medium sized project experience (preferable in a senior/ leadership CAD role)
- Take up a leading role in tasks and activities
- Demonstrate skills in management & Design
- Leadership experience & comfortable managing resourcing needs
- Exposure to 3D modelling as well as CAD Drafting
- Full working rights in Australia.
If you are interested in this role please hit ‘Apply Now’ or please contact me on (02)8252 4002 Or email me your up to date CV to Mathew.email@example.com
Please visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com to check out a selection of other live roles that we are currently recruiting for.