The role will report directly into the National Sales Manager. Your experience in rail will see you succeed in delivering this important and growing role.
Your high energy and ability along with your knowledge and understanding of engineering will equip you to thrive in a fun environment within a professional team.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent English skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work autonomously with effective time management and organization.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
- Excellent listening skills to understand customer requirements.
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Electrical background and an underdstanding across electrical engineering
- Proven experience developing new business/selling into the rail sector
- Proven ability to form strong relationships
If interested in this opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.