A Business Development Manager is required for a leading Building Automation and Energy Management Systems company. In this role you will be responsible for generating new energy solution sales across both private and public sectors by working with your clients in a consultative manner. You will create business development plans to meet sales targets.
This role involves working with consultants, contractors and end users. It does involve tendering, doing tender take offs, presentations etc..
For this role you do need to have a technical sales background however you don't need to be an expert within building services.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate some of the below skills:
- Self Motivated with hunger to succeed
- Excellent communication skills and ability to bud rapport with clients
- Able to demonstrate previous experience of success with high value technical solution sales capacity
- Able to identify energy opportunities and identify their value proposition
- You will have excellent presentation, negotiation and networking skills
- You will have a consultative approach with excellent relationship and engagement skills
- A strong Technical sales background is essential
If you would be interested in applying for this role or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please either send an up to date Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Karl French on 0424 172 140.