A boutique provider of residential property services are looking for a building manager / FM to join their team managing a portfolio of residential assets which are managed remotely.
Based in the office and working alongside an experienced team of facilities professionals you will be responsible for overseeing the successful delivery of FM services to the respective sites. All the assets are owned by a single developer and the portfolio will initially consist of 7 smaller mixed used assets, but over the next 6 to 12 months will grow to around a dozen or so. Key Duties include :
- Prepare reports for strata meetings and weekly updates, and defect reports
- Communicate with residents, tenants, vendors, and strata
- Supervise and inspect installations
- Ensuring that the assets are maintained in good repair, utilized in the most cost-effective manner and serviced in accordance with the statutory requirements, whilst maintaining the highest level of safety and customer service.
- Managing the onsite teams > cleaners and Gardeners and onsite trades, ensuring that they are fully utilized, engaged and effective for the functions they are performing and all works are actioned effectively.
This is a fantastic opportunity to run a broad portfolio of residential assets, get exposure to different assets and really hone your craft with portfolio based FM. The portfolio is set to transition to more mixed use assets, and as such in time you will gain exposure to BMC's multiple strata schemes and a variety of technical plant. Equally as your responsibility grows so will your remuneration.
If you are interested in this opportunity please hit APPLY NOW. Additionally, feel free to cal Oliver on 02 8252 4004 if you have any questions.