CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a leading national builder with an excellent reputation within Australia for delivering high quality projects.
They have recently been awarded a number of new projects and also have an excellent pipeline of projects ready to land in addition, so are looking to bring on board a Services Manager for their high performing NSW team.
Key project sectors include; Shopping Centres, Healthcare and Education (some of the busiest and growing sectors within NSW), working on both greenfield and brownfield projects ranging from $30m-$100m+ typically within inner Sydney region.
As a Services Manager, you will work closely with the Design Managers and Pre Construction team, that will also include;
- Working closely with Senior Project Managers and Construction Managers
- Overseeing services sub contractor site management / coordination - HVAC, Electrical, Fire, Hydraulics, BMS, AV, Security etc.
- Attending design meetings
- Working on tenders
- Flexible working environment. Start / Finish times and working from home when required.
- Strong systems in place - Dropbox, Acconex, Emails etc set up on laptop to allow flexible working.
- Full autonomy. No micro-management.
- Permanent position within a well established national builder that are experiencing exciting growth plans
- Highly competitive salary package
Click APPLY NOW or send your application to email@example.com - For a confidential discussion, call Nic Maplestone on 0431 946 382 / 02 8252 4025.