A privately owned facilities management company which prides itself on its open and ethical approach to business are seeking an experienced building manager to work as part of a team on a mixed use residential, commercial and retail development in Sydneys CBD.
The site has around 150 residential units, a number of large commercial tenancies and a retail component. Working alongside a senior Bm and and assistant you will be responsible for managing all the shared areas and shared services of the site.
Key duties include:
- Ensuring all building procedures are maintained
- Liaising with Owners, Executive Committee members and Service providers
- Providing guidance and advice on annual expenditure and budgets
- Creating and presenting monthly reports
- Attending scheduled Committee meetings and Annual General Meetings
To be successful in this role you will have substantial experience within building management - ideally 5 years across residential or commercial. Experience with BMC would be highly advantageous but is not a pre requisite.
This is a great opportunity to get exposure to the commercial and real mixed use space which could really help drive your career forward. Please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in the position. Equally feel free to give Oliver a call on 02 8252 4004 if you have any queries about the role.