- Manage the delivery of services in a manner that ensures an effective and efficient common property environment;
- Meet all contract and customer standards through exceptional customer service;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Common area defect management;
- Maintain asset register of tools;
- Ensure WHSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders;
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget;
- Prompt response to work orders (day to day, operational and maintenance) and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
Building Manager - 12 month FTC
|Job Title:||Building Manager - 12 month FTC|
|Salary:||$85000 - $90,000 package|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Boote|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2019 18:16|
A leading provider of outsourced facilities services in the residential building management space are looking for a building manager for a 12 month basis at one of their leading portfolios.
This role has the opportunity to go permanent, but would suit somebody who is immediately available.
To be successful in this position you will have a number of years experience in residential building management, ideally managing multiple strata schemes and be very customer focused and driven by delivering top quality service.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's