The residential building management arm of a global tier one facilities management and services business are looking for an experienced residential building manager to take ownership of a large multi strata complex in Pyrmont.
the complex itself consists of 5 different strata and around 340 units. Your primary duties will be to:
- Manage the delivery of services in a manner that ensures an effective and efficient common property environment;
- Meet all contract and customer standards through exceptional customer service;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Common area defect management;
- Maintain asset register of tools;
- Ensure WHSE policies and procedures are met and maintained by all stakeholders;
- Manage expenditure and costs to meet agreed budget;
- Prompt response to work orders (day to day, operational and maintenance) and coordinate efficient and effective responses.
To be successful in this position you will have a number of years experience in residential building management, ideally managing multiple strata schemes and be very customer focused and driven by delivering top quality service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business that offers a bespoke and personalised offering, but is basked up by world class systems and processes. please hit APPLY NOW if you are interested in this opportunity. Equally please feel free to call Oliver on 02 8252 4004 if you have any questions.