BMS Project Engineer
|Job Title:||BMS Project Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Stewart Armstrong|
|Job Published:||April 27, 2021 08:16|
Sydney - CBD Fringe Location
90k - $110k +Package
A BMS Project Engineer is required for a Large Building Services Contractor based in Sydney on the outskirts of the CBD. This role will require you to develop a knowledge to review HVAC system design, check and monitor the operation of the system and supervise all the building management systems (BMS) works. You will be working in a small but growing team and will have the opportunity to progress within the business by assisting the BMS Manager in growing the BMS Business Unit and growing the team.
The ideal candidate would be someone from a BMS projects background. Any HVAC knowledge would be advantageous, however that can be developed within the role.
- Assist i tendering procedure
- Review HVAC system Design
- Review BMS functional description and points list
- Recommend control strategies to suit each project
- Supervise and oversee BMS works
- Attend design and BMS meetings with the building ad sub-contractors
- Manage sub-contractors
- Identify faults and diagnose controls systems and mechanical HVAC plant operation
- Check and operate the HVAC system as they intended in design stage
- Check the design to deliver the proposed NABERS and GREEN Star ratings
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would like to discuss the opportunity in more detail then please click "APPLY NOW" or contact Stewart Armstrong on either firstname.lastname@example.org or 0282524003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's