A BMS Controls Lead is required for a Tier 1 Contractor who are the leaders in the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation in Homes, Buildings, Data Centers, Infrastructure and Industries. Based in Sydney and reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, we have a great opportunity for an experienced BMS Controls Technical Lead to join our Buildings team.
The role will be to:
- Maintain, install and commission our full suite of products primarily our EcoStruxture offering
- Provide technical assistance to our team of BMS technicians.
- Support your manager in the delivery of technical contracts.
Your significant experience in either a servicing or commissioning capacity within the building automation or BMS industries will see you make a valuable contribution to our business, working at multiple client sites across the Sydney metropolitan area and regional NSW.
You will be required to work on-call on a rotating roster; weekend and out of hours work will be necessary.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A working knowledge of HVAC systems, BMS and associated plant
- The ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings and specifications
- The ability to prepare points lists, product selections, functional descriptions and control diagrams
- Experience with integration using BACnet, MODBus, LON and web services
- Strong computer and networking skills
- Highly developed fault finding and problem-solving skills
- A valid Australian driver’s license
- A tertiary or trade qualification in a mechanical, electrical or electronics discipline
- The ability to develop, articulate and present turnkey solutions concepts clearly to customers & colleagues
- The ability to prepare technical quotations for small project works
- Highly driven and confident
- Ability to work equally well autonomously and as a team member
- Ability to prioritise work and follow through to completion.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build great relationships and are comfortable and confident in a customer facing role.
You are an innovative thinker who looks for new and improved ways to deliver exceptional service to your customers.
If you would be interested in applying for this position or would lie to discuss the opportunity in more detail click "APPLY NOW" and send through an up to date CV, or contact Karl French on either email@example.com or 0282 524 029