Builder of choice reaching their 15th year anniversary. Working in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects ranging from $1m to $20m and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
The bids team has two currently, working on 5-10 bids per week, thus needing assistance.
You will be maintaining the quality and consistency of brand assets across proposals, presentations, other marketing/corporate collateral and digital channels. This is a busy and fast paced role.
- Creating and formatting proposals and tender presentations through InDesign
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. diagrams, org. charts)
- Coordinating and tracking proposals
- Developing and maintaining marketing/corporate collateral
- Working to our brand style guide
- Providing administrative support as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business/Commerce)
- 1-2 years’ marketing or project support/coordination experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- High attention to detail and quality
- Focused personality
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Medium level proficiency in Adobe suite (esp. InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident and have used InDesign.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com