Builder of choice reaching their 15th year anniversary. Working in the commercial, retail and hospitality sectors they are able to deliver projects ranging from $1m to $20m and have done so successfully through developed systems and clear and concise management.
The bids team has two currently, working on 5-10 bids per week, thus needing assistance.
You will be maintaining the quality and consistency of brand assets across proposals, presentations, other marketing/corporate collateral and digital channels. This is a busy and fast paced role.
- Creating and formatting proposals and tender presentations
- Assisting with the collection and collation of information for bids/tenders
- Developing supporting visuals/graphics (e.g. diagrams, org. charts)
- Coordinating and tracking proposals
- Developing and maintaining marketing/corporate collateral
- Working to our brand style guide
- Providing administrative support as required
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. Marketing, Communications, Business/Commerce)
- Min. 2+ years’ marketing and business or project support/coordination experience
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
- A team player who can also work autonomously
- High attention to detail and quality
- Proactive, extremely motivated and always seeking improve
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (esp. Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Beginner to intermediate proficiency in Adobe suite (esp. InDesign, Photoshop and Acrobat)
- Experience with preparing bids/tenders for professional services
- Design skills
- Copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Business development collateral development
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on email@example.com
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com