Bid Writer - EOI
|Job Title:||Bid Writer - EOI|
|Contact Name:||William Gardner|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2020 17:17|
Companies will need additional resources to supplement there existing tender teams.
You will be working with the bid team across all aspects of submission, the role will be involved be with a $300m + bids for major infrastructure projects. You will be expected to provide advice to executive management, collate, produce and print final submissions for the bid.
We are looking to speak with people who have the following experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience on the bid team for major infrastructure projects
- Experienced across different types of bids such as RFT's, EOI's, PPPs
- Must possess the ability to quickly build internal relationships
- Experience managing different stakeholders
- Excellent computer literature skills is essential for this role
- Prior experience tendering for projects where TfNSW/Sydney Trains is the client will be an advantage
For more information please call Will 0414065792 or firstname.lastname@example.org