This Mid Tier Civil Contractor focus on the delivery of complex multidisciplinary civil infrastructure projects within Roadworks, Rail, Civil Drainage and Earthworks. They are currently in a period of strategic growth and have identified an opportunity in their Senior Leadership team for a Bid Manager to assist in pricing and winning work across the QLD region circa $500k-$5ml.
The role will be a hands on position, leading a small close knit team to price tenders using first principal estimates, develop construction methodologies, lead technical construction reviews, develop project methodologies and support and mentor Engineers and Estimators. The role will also require a strong level of client interface so in addition to a hands on pre-contract background applicants need to be confident in leading client meetings with the likes of QR, TMR and Senior Management team of Principal Civil Contractors.
To meet the criteria for this position you must possess the following:
- Minimum 10 years civil infrastructure experience 5 of which in a senior leadership role
- Strong pre-contracts experience including first principal estimates
- Proven background with a mid-tier civil contractor delivering projects circa $1-5ml
- Excellent people skills and ability to network with senior infrastructure leaders
- Proven background across either Roads or Rail Sector
For more information on the position or a detailed chat about upcoming work in the Civil Infrastructure Sector in QLD please call Rory on 0428 026 703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org