CGC Recruitment are working in partnership with a global Tier 1 design engineering consultancy, based in Sydney CBD. Fusing art, architecture and engineering, they deliver specialized services across the entire project life cycle.
12 month fixed term contract with the possibility of going permanent.
Seeking experienced Full Time Bid Coordinator to support the Bid Manager in the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing and business development.
You should be a high calibre applicant who’s not only talented but enjoys a dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment.
- Support Bid Manager in co-ordination and preparation of technical information.
- Preparation of non-technical content including company information, certificated, statutory declarations, insurances.
- Formatting of proposal documents including tables, graphs, images and brand compliance
- Review/edit of proposal documents including editing, grammar and spelling prior to being submitted.
- Use lessons learned and feedback to improve future bids.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft applications such as Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise tasks and coordinate others to ensure deadlines are met
- Basic Adobe suite including InDesign would be an advantage
What's in it for you
They provide a whole range of diverse and inclusive work environment benefits to ensure your professional development & wellbeing eg Flexible start and finish times, working from home, part time and job share options.
How to Apply
Please only apply if you are an Australian permanent resident.
Apply below or for more information, contact Mikaila on 8252 4010
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com