About the Business
Australian-wide practice, dedicated to creating people-centric environments from the large scale to the small. They have four studios in Australia with a combined talent of 170 architects, urban planners, interior designers and landscape architects.
Seeking experienced Bid Coordinator to support the Bid Manager in the bid/tender process as well as with the Marketing for the business. This role is a short term contract to assist the Bid Manager in a busy period, working on large submissions.
You will enjoy the dynamic, progressive, challenging and fun workplace environment this practice has to offer!
This role will include:
- Assisting in the production of a tailored, comprehensive and visually striking bid document that reinforces the “win” strategy within agreed programme.
- Identifying key requirements and coordinating the content for bids including written material and technical descriptions from key notes provided by the bid champion and/or stakeholders.
- Managing internal and external stake holders to ensure timely collation of information and sufficient review process that allows the highest quality production.
- Assist with bid formulation, reviews, approvals and submission, in consultation with key stakeholders.
- Coordinating the in-house printing and finishing and/or coordination of external providers for large submissions.
- Minimum of 3 years previous experience in a similar role within the Architectural, Engineering or Construction Industry.
- Advanced skills in InDesign
- Advanced level in Excel and MS Word.
Apply below or for more information, contact Jamie on 0456 945 633.
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com