Our client is a boutique fitout firm operating within the commercial and educational space. The business has been trading for over 30 yrs, have a solid client base and offer a supportive culture. Boutique in nature, they can offer clients a personalised service and currently employ a close-knit team of 30 people.
Working closely with the Director the core function of this role will be to manage the bid process across projects valued to $5M, and managing all marketing and communications. This role could suit a strong bid writer who has experience reviewing bids and tenders, with an eye for design and creative flare.
This will include but not limited to:
- Management of the Estimating Team to ensure the timely and accurate output of conforming / Strategic Winning Tenders & Panel Applications.
- Preparation and Submission of EOI’s & Panel Applications
- Preparation and maintenance of Marketing documentation:
- o Marketing Collateral, CV’s, Project Sheets,
- o Methodologies
- o Project Risk Analysis
- o Contractual Review
- Preparation and maintenance of Project Management Documentation specific to meeting the requirements of the deliverables of the RFT
- Managing the tendering process in line with the company's strategic business plan and goals.
- Tender writing, Methodologies, tender forms, project risk analysis, site management plans.
- Maintain Quote Book, allocate tasks and Monthly Reporting on Bid Team Performance
- Attend mandatory Tender Site Inspections
- Supervising and problem solving across all areas of the bid, tender and marketing functions
- Relevant Tertiary Qualifications in a Construction, Economics or Business Field
- Adobe Design Suite; PDF Pro, Indesign, Photoshop, illustrator
- Microsoft Office Suite Including MS Project
- Document control / Management
- Drivers Licence
- WHS White Card
- Strong Written Communication Skills
- Inclusive, professional, and flexible culture.
- Repeat business from the exceptional service that clients receive, and quality of product produced.
- They are growing at a steady pace, so the Director has time to invest in people and their careers.
Please apply through the ad or for more information, contact Mikaila on firstname.lastname@example.org
For any other Construction, Engineering and Design related roles please visit www.cgcrecruitment.com