This established and specialist building engineering consultancy maintain a fresh, contemporary and exciting view of the ever changing buildings market in VIC.
The investment capital and long term business plan is already in place for the development of this civil section. The role on offer will allow the civil engineer already working in the VIC building infrastructure market to lead and grow their own group. This will push on your career and earnings to the next level and increase your profile in the VIC consulting market.
- Developing and implementing the civil section growth strategy alongside the senior management team.
- The business acumen to target and work on the lucrative growth areas of the VIC civil market.
- Managing the delivery of urban renewal and development projects on time and on budget.
- Well structured and developed working practices with the demonstrated ability to grow and manage a team.
- Focusing on the highest standard of client service
- Previous experience working in the VIC consulting market on a range of building infrastructure and urban development projects.
- A business relationship with clients from developer, state government or local authority background.
- The ability to recognise business opportunity whilst sensibly and sustainably growing your own team.
- Knowledge of local standards and processes.
- Excellent communication skills to aid in continuous interaction with outside stakeholders and your supportive management team.