Align your learning and industry experience with a booming company leading the Australian market in over 6 project sectors!
- Learn alongside industry professionals delivering projects ranging from $10M-$500M
- Established and Expanding company leading the Australian market in over 6 sectors
- Central CBD office
- Grow with a company under the supervision of Senior Project Managers offering mentor ship and extensive professional development
- Manage project scope from development to handover
- Manage design development as well as up-front regulatory approvals
- Be involved in new build projects from $10M - $500m in value
- Appoint contractors through the process of competitive tendering
- Identify and manage construction risks through the build process
- Manage project expenditure and cash flow through financial reporting
- Identification and rectification of defects
- Be a genuine, collaborative, team player who accepts challenges and uses critical thinking
- Tertiary qualification in construction management, engineering, architecture or similar.
- Minimum 1-3+ years’ experience assisting in the delivery of successful projects from start to finish within the Health, Education, Residential, Retail or Commercial sectors.
- Efficient financial reporting skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate with contractors, clients and stakeholders
- Strong ability to prioritise tasks
- Have a professional work ethic with an optimistic attitude and friendly demeanor
The company was founded by well-known industry professionals who have now achieved record numbers within their short time of entrepreneurship. They are quickly becoming an industry name and their expert team specialise within 6 sectors including commercial, education, retail, industrial, hospital & culture, infrastructure and education. They are seeking a professional and eager junior who has had industry experience but is looking for their next step.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit https://www.cgcrecruitment.com/