They can boast $400m + worth of Residential Projects, ready to be delivered across x3 sites in NSW, with more projects pipelined.
The key role will include:
- Seeing through project from concept design to completion.
- Dealing with local Councils.
- Managing Builders & Consultancies.
- Knowledge of the North Shore & Eastern Suburbs.
- A competitive salary of $65-75k + super
- The opportunity to work alongside and learn from the GM and PD.
- First hand training with a clear career progression.
- 1-3 years experience as an Assistant Project Manager for either a Developer or Consultancy.
- Fluent Mandarin language skills.
- Experience in getting DA's.