- Client-side Role
- National consultancy with trusted reputation.
- Opportunity to be a founding member of a new office.
Working across multiple disciplines, they offer project and design management solutions to their varied client base. With 20 years of experience in the field they are a trusted name in the sector, having successfully delivered 1000's of projects to meet their client's expectations.
About the role
As an assistant project manager, you will report directly to the senior leadership team on the delivery of a large roads project. Upon completion of the project there will be potential to be part of the founding team who open a local office for the business.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary construction or engineering qualification.
- Prior experience within client-side consultancy.
- Experience delivering road or infrastructure projects is essential.
- Excellent contract management
- Strong stakeholder management capability, ideally within government or council.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and time frames.
- An excellent and negotiable remuneration package.
- Inclusive and collaborative company culture.
- Professional career development.
- Entry into Australia’s largest privately-owned consultancy.