Accelerate your career working alongside a Tier One consultancy on one of the largest moving sectors, with mentorship and career progression within 3 years.
- Accelerate your experience in the booming Health and Education sectors
- Mentorship, career progression, attractive starting salary with yearly reviews
- Attractive Sydney CBD location close to restaurants and bars
Assist with all tasks to enable the delivery of projects from pre-conception to completion which includes but not limited to:
- Stakeholder management and maintaining relationships (both internal and external)
- Attending meetings and workshops, taking meeting minutes and following up on action items,
- Project finances; review and processing of invoices and variation claims, budget forecasting, project budgets and monthly project reporting
- Assist with tender process for both consultants and builders
- Assist Design Manager/s throughout design process
- Assist with contractual management and administration of contracts/agreements and project risk
- Provide recommendations to Senior Managers on project related issues
- Assist with business support, project administration and office management services, as required
- Tertiary qualification in either project management, architecture, engineering, property development, building or similar.
- Ideally 1-3 years’ experience in the project management sector
- Experience working with a builder or familiarity on a construction site
- Understanding of procurement methodologies and WHS framework
- Deadline focused
- Excellent demonstrated communication and presentation skills
- Financial and budget management skills
- Understanding of relevant legislation
- A strong positive and optimistic presence
If you would like to tackle your next challenge, in a booming industry and progress your career, get in touch with Karlee at CGC Recruitment on (02) 8252 4021 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CGC Recruitment is an established organisation specialising in recruitment for the areas of construction, infrastructure, engineering & architecture and project management development. To find more information about who we are, visit our website at www.cgcrecruitment.com